Song Review:: POW: Gimme Love

  • Release date: 2025 February 17
  • Album tracklist: Gimme Love
  • Album runtime: 3 minutes

 With what I'm assuming is probably a digital single, POW has officially stepped into 2025. Their singles I covered last year, and it's a little crazy I've been doing this long enough that I'm starting to see repeat names, were enjoyable and a little surprising. Full disclosure, I'm writing this on my phone at an airport, so if there are any mistakes, I'll try to catch them, but assume it was autocorrect and I'll go back over it when I'm back home.

We've got the standard guitar and drums for the instrumentals, soft, mellow, and wholly fitting for the topic at hand. This is one of those super soft love songs that speak of the peace one finds with a partner who understands. We get some audience participation snapping that could very much function as audience participation clapping.

Much in line with the instrumentals, their voices are so soft. This is the kind of song that if you were inclined towards it, and you weren't already there, you'd fall in love with the one singing it to you. I'm feeling soft and fluffy over this, and I don't have any strong feelings for the members. 

This music video is part slice of life, part behind the scenes, and concert performance. They're adorable. Carousels and balloons and photo booths. It's all so cute. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: Ken (VIXX): PUZZLE- 신아브로 (Gradually)

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent

Greatest Hits:: BIGBANG: Sober

Song Review:: VVS: AFTER HOURS- BOTTLE$

Song Review:: ILLIT: I'LL LIKE YOU- Cherish (My Love)