Music Show Wins: Week of 12/11 - 12/17

End of the year, I'm assuming we're having fewer music shows because of end of the year shows, which is fine. I anticipated this happening, but we've still had a couple, and this week were some surprises! TWICE got a their first win for Strategy and G-Dragon got a win on Inkigayo. ASC had Cravity on, which is always entertaining. That phrasing feels like it was a little British, but in my defense, I like to watch my British video gamers while I work on these kinds of posts. It also was apparently "gang up on Taeyoung" day, which was entertaining. At one point, his embarrassment bypassed his ears and went straight to his whole face.

Show Champion: N/A

MCountdown: N/A

Music Bank: TWICE "Strategy" (note: this is from 20241206)


Show! Music Core: N/A

Inkigayo: G-Dragon "Home Sweet Home" (note: I would be surprised if he actually performed this on a music show, so this is the MAMA performance)


ASC Performance: Cravity "Now or Never" (note: MC Challenge starts at 13:12)


The Show: N/A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: Ken (VIXX): PUZZLE- 신아브로 (Gradually)

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent

Greatest Hits:: BIGBANG: Sober

Song Review:: VVS: AFTER HOURS- BOTTLE$

Song Review:: ILLIT: I'LL LIKE YOU- Cherish (My Love)