Music Show Wins: Week of 12/25 - 12/31

 The second half of the week is entirely silent, and because of the regularly scheduled awards shows, some of which have been canceled or postponed, there was only one win this week: Stray Kids. The ASC was a pre-recorded yearly recap of some of their favorite moments, where the MCs (Aron, Allen, Taeyoung) played some of the games they hosted for the guests. It was funny and enjoyable and a surprise as I figured it would have been postponed, but I assume it was aired because it was pre-recorded.

Show Champion: N/A

MCountdown: N/A

Music Bank: Stray Kids "Walkin on Water" (note: should their performance, had they done one, show up, I'll update this with the correct day's performance)

Show! Music Core: N/A

Inkigayo: N/A

ASC Performance: 2024 Recap

The Show: N/A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: Ken (VIXX): PUZZLE- 신아브로 (Gradually)

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent

Greatest Hits:: BIGBANG: Sober

Song Review:: VVS: AFTER HOURS- BOTTLE$

Song Review:: ILLIT: I'LL LIKE YOU- Cherish (My Love)