Music Show Wins: Week of 10/2 - 10/8

Assuming this works, I'm going to start including the music show wins in a weekly post.

Mondays are apparently the break day for the music shows. But I'm including the weekly performance on After School Club, which can be watched live on YouTube each week at 13:00 KST and is focused on international audiences, so the primary language is English with live Korean translations and subtitles. You can also watch them after the fact. Current hosts of After School Club are Aron of NU'EST, and Allen and Taeyoung of Cravity. I'm sure it's fairly obvious why I'm including After School Club (hereafter referred to as ASC). 



And here are the various performances!

Show Champion: Kang Daniel "Electric Shock"



MCountdown: Yeonjun "GGUM" (note: This is from the 20240926 episode of MCountdown; if I can find a performance, I'll update)



Music Bank: NCT Wish "Steady"



Show! Music Core: Key "Pleasure Shop" (note: I can't tell you how happy it makes me that a sixteen-year idol still gets emotional over music show wins)



Inkigayo: DAY6 (HAPPY) (note: So, they don't exactly have a performance of HAPPY on Inkigayo, so here's a separate video of it)


ASC Performance: Xodiac



The Show: N/A


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: FIFTY FIFTY: LOVE TUNE- SOS

Song Review:: NCT Wish: Steady- Dunk Shot {Pre-Release}

September 2024 Wrap Up: We'll Meet Again, Don't Know Where, Don't Know When

Song Review:: Jennie (BLACKPINK): Mantra

Song Review:: Baekhyun (EXO): Hello, World- Pineapple Slice

Song Review:: Oh My Girl: Dreamy Resonance- Classified

Song Review:: RIIZE: RIIZING: Epilogue- Combo

Song Review:: Changsub (BTOB): Lee Changsub Pre-Release 1991- vain hope

Song Review:: Peniel: story of my L:ove- Daydream

Song Review:: Jin (BTS): Super Tuna