Music Show Wins: Week of 10/9 - 10/15

 This week saw some first time wins from groups! Congratulations to QWER on their first win! And congrats to Vanner on their first win as well! 



Show Champion: QWER "My Name is Malgeum" (note: I'm not sure they performed on Show Champion or MCountdown but have a pair of other videos of them performing this song instead)



MCountdown: QWER "My Name is Malgeum" (note: see note above)



Music Bank: Vanner "Automatic" (note: Music Bank did not air, so I'm supplying their 20241004 performance)



Show! Music Core: QWER "My name is Malguem" (note: once more, I can't find that they performed on the music show, so have another performance)



Inkigayo: N/A

ASC Performance: WHIB



The Show: N/A


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: FIFTY FIFTY: LOVE TUNE- SOS

Song Review:: NCT Wish: Steady- Dunk Shot {Pre-Release}

September 2024 Wrap Up: We'll Meet Again, Don't Know Where, Don't Know When

Song Review:: Jennie (BLACKPINK): Mantra

Song Review:: Baekhyun (EXO): Hello, World- Pineapple Slice

Song Review:: Oh My Girl: Dreamy Resonance- Classified

Song Review:: RIIZE: RIIZING: Epilogue- Combo

Song Review:: Changsub (BTOB): Lee Changsub Pre-Release 1991- vain hope

Song Review:: Peniel: story of my L:ove- Daydream

Song Review:: Day6: Band Aid- Melt Down