Music Show Wins: Week of 10/9 - 10/15

 This week saw some first time wins from groups! Congratulations to QWER on their first win! And congrats to Vanner on their first win as well! 



Show Champion: QWER "My Name is Malgeum" (note: I'm not sure they performed on Show Champion or MCountdown but have a pair of other videos of them performing this song instead)



MCountdown: QWER "My Name is Malgeum" (note: see note above)



Music Bank: Vanner "Automatic" (note: Music Bank did not air, so I'm supplying their 20241004 performance)



Show! Music Core: QWER "My name is Malguem" (note: once more, I can't find that they performed on the music show, so have another performance)



Inkigayo: N/A

ASC Performance: WHIB



The Show: N/A


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Halloween Spookening: 2025 Edition

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: Ken (VIXX): PUZZLE- 신아브로 (Gradually)

Battle of the B-Sides:: Stray Kids: MEGAVERSE

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: Kiss of Life: SWEAT- SWEAT

Battle of the B-Sides:: HOT ISSUE: We Go

Song Review:: VVS: AFTER HOURS- BOTTLE$