Music Show Wins: Week of 10/30 - 11/05

Well, it's a girl group domination this week for the wins. The fact that Rosé isn't doing much promoting in Korea is deeply inconvenient for me when I'm trying to share performances of each win. This is a joke. If she and Bruno Mars keep winning, that's fine. Genuinely couldn't be happier for them.

Show Champion: aespa "Whiplash" (note: I couldn't find the performance if they did one, so I'm going to use Inkigayo's performance)


MCountdown: Rosé x Bruno Mars "APT." (note: I'm just going to include the music video here again)


Music Bank: aespa "Whiplash"


Show! Music Core: Rosé x Bruno Mars "APT."

Inkigayo: Rosé x Bruno Mars "APT."

ASC Performance: POW



The Show: tripleS "Hit the Floor"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: Ken (VIXX): PUZZLE- 신아브로 (Gradually)

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent

Greatest Hits:: BIGBANG: Sober

Song Review:: VVS: AFTER HOURS- BOTTLE$

Song Review:: ILLIT: I'LL LIKE YOU- Cherish (My Love)