Music Show Wins:: Week of 8/06 - 8/12

  Consequences to being behind on reviews, the only win this week that I've done a review for is BLACKPINK's, but I have them started in my drafts. Also, just as an observation, only one of the wins between this week and last week is longer than three minutes. A couple are shorter than two and a half. But, we've got a bunch of new wins for songs, even though two of the music shows were on leave this week. So that's fun and exciting! And this is EVNNE's fourth win ever, so Whoo! I apologize for the lack of stages, but did TWICE ever perform this on MCountdown?

For the After School Club re-run, we're going to go to episode 203 from 2016, with WJSN's debut song! I'm actually watching a kdrama with Bona in it right now, which is why I'm sharing one of their ASC appearances. Hosts were Eric Nam, Jamie, and Kevin Woo from U-KISS, singing voice of Mystery Saja.

Show Champion: N/A

MCountdown: TWICE "THIS IS FOR"

Music Bank: The Boyz "Stylish"

Show! Music Core: N/A

Inkigayo: BLACKPINK "JUMP"

ASC Performance: 20160315 WJSN "MoMoMo" (note: the explanation of the point dance, the origin of the dance challenges, can be found at 15:39)

The Show: EVNNE "How Can I Do"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: Ken (VIXX): PUZZLE- 신아브로 (Gradually)

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent

Greatest Hits:: BIGBANG: Sober

Song Review:: VVS: AFTER HOURS- BOTTLE$

Song Review:: ILLIT: I'LL LIKE YOU- Cherish (My Love)