Music Show Wins:: Week of 11/12 - 11/18

  I'm so annoyed about The Show, and I'm not even going to say it's fine.

Anyway, congrats to the winners this week. MCountdown is apparently out of commission right now, so we only have the four wins. Congrats to both groups! And congrats on the Triple Crown! Whoo!

For the After School Club Re-Run, we're hopping back to 2015 with Mark and Jackson of GOT7, also known as The Markson Show! Absolutely hilarious. Hosts were Eric Nam, Jamie, and Kevin Woo. Seriously, so funny. Have some funny times. The link down there goes to the episode. I don't know if I've ever outright said that.

And I may share more than one performance for The Show, but for today, we're just going with one, Cravity from 2020, which is the year they debuted.

And, as always, the links in the little spreadsheet directly below this go to my reviews of the songs.

Show Champion: AHOF "Pinocchio"

MCountdown: N/A

Music Bank: AHOF "Pinocchio"

Show! Music Core: NMIXX "Blue Valentine"

Inkigayo: NMIXX "Blue Valentine"

ASC Performance: 20150707 Markson Show (GOT7)

The Show: 20200421 Cravity "Jumper"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: Billlie: appendix: Of All We Have Lost- trampoline {Pre-Release}

Greatest Hits:: BIGBANG: Sober

Music Show Wins:: Week of 10/22 - 10/28

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: Daesung (BIGBANG): Falling Slowly

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent