Music Show Wins:: Week of 12/24 - 12/30

  There was exactly one win this week, and it wasn't one I was expecting to see as a name. That's delightful though. Good for them. So I compensated for the lack of videos by bringing three different songs for you with the extra stages.

The lone link down there sends you directly to the review I did on this song.

See you in the new year!!

Show Champion: N/A

MCountdown: N/A

Music Bank: fromis_9 "White Memories"

Show! Music Core: N/A

Inkigayo: N/A

ASC Performance: N/A

The Show: N/A

The Extra Stage: 20080920 2PM "10 out of 10"

20190215 Hwasa (MAMAMOO) "TWIT"

20241026 ITZY "GOLD"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Music Show Wins:: Week of 10/22 - 10/28

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: MEOVV: MEOW {Debut}

Song Review:: Lucy: Sorry Not Sorry OST Part 1- A New Chapter

Music Show Wins:: Week of 2025 01/01 - 01/07

Song Review:: Billlie: appendix: Of All We Have Lost- trampoline {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: BSS (Seventeen): Teleparty- CBZ (Prime Time)