Song Review:: Bang Yongguk (B.A.P): nanana

  • Release date: 2025 December 23
  • Album tracklist: nanana

  • Album runtime: 3 minutes

 I've gotten lazy the last couple of days and missed quite a few reviews. This one, I didn't even know about, but I'm always curious about his songs because he's got such a good voice with a gorgeous tone. I'm not cool with the song length, but I did round it up to three minutes because I'm feeling generous.

The bass guitar is actually kind of cute, and that's a weird reaction to be having to it, but it is what it is. This is a very low, masculine song with only the occasional higher chirp or flutter from one of a few instruments, not that the song has a lot of room to have a lot.to have the variety I normally want. But the weight is so satisfying.

Did I mention that I love his voice? Rapping or singing, it really makes no difference to me and every song I hear of his just affirms that because it just kind of settles into my bones. And when he gets soft? That's very nice. This, weirdly, is a very wintery song and makes me want a cup of tea or cocoa. Very soothing too. This is nice.

No music video, and I can't decide if I'm disappointed about that or not.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent

Greatest Hits:: BIGBANG: Sober

Song Review:: VVS: AFTER HOURS- BOTTLE$

Song Review:: ILLIT: I'LL LIKE YOU- Cherish (My Love)

Music Show Wins:: Week of 10/22 - 10/28