Song Review:: KIIRAS: TA TA- TA TA

  • Release date: 2026 May 06
  • Album tracklist: SNS (SWEET N SOUR), TA TA, R.U.T
  • Album runtime: 10 minutes

 Do my eyes deceive me? Is this actually a three minute title track? Company! Well done! They're still on Underage Protocol for currently having a fourteen-year-old maknae, but at least they're getting songs of a reasonable length. 

That is a combination of sounds in the instrumental. It's a bold choice, and not necessarily one that I'm fully into, but since I can't spend some time listening to it to see which side of the fence this would land on, I'm a little bit stuck by my own restrictions. I'm well aware that I've done this to myself, but please refer back to the part about the maknae currently being fourteen almost a year after debut.

We've got a couple of moments where after they're fully matured and adults, you can tell that their vocals will be rich. There's some vibrato on display, which I'm delighted to be hearing, and the vocals do a good job of being layered, especially towards the end. Vocally, I've got nothing to whine about, other than the repetition, but it could be a lot worse and I'm not inclined to gripe about it. But they've got a lot going for them in the vocals department and this song shows that off well enough.

I will say this for the company, they're keeping the music videos child friendly because fourteen-year-old. It's very cute and fluffy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: Ken (VIXX): PUZZLE- 신아브로 (Gradually)

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent

Greatest Hits:: BIGBANG: Sober

Song Review:: VVS: AFTER HOURS- BOTTLE$

Song Review:: ILLIT: I'LL LIKE YOU- Cherish (My Love)