Music Show Wins:: Week of 05/20 - 05/26

  Hello, hello! Young groups are having their day right now, with a pair of groups getting our wins for this week, one of which is a first win for a song! Very exciting! It's been a lot of BigHit wins the last couple of months or so, but if you noticed, every single week has had at least one Big 4 win since the end of February.

For the After School Club re-run, I went with EVERGLOW from 2024 in Ep. 631! There's a lot of discussion about zombies and general horror in the first part of it, which is delightful considering I'm on a horror kick right now and found a new gamer on YouTube who plays almost exclusively horror games. Well, not new. New to me. Anyway, they were cute. And kind of loud in the second part, which I enjoy for a group. For the The Show re-run, I went with BAE173 from back in 2022, and for the extra stage, I went with I.O.I on MCountdown.

As always, the links in the spreadsheet go to my reviews and the link down with ASC goes to the full episode. 

Show Champion: N/A

MCountdown: NMIXX "Heavy Serenade"

Music Bank: NMIXX "Heavy Serenade"

Show! Music Core: CORTIS "REDRED"

Inkigayo: Cortis "REDRED"

ASC Performance: 20240618 EVERGLOW "Zombie"

The Show: 20220405 BAE173 "Not Alone"

The Extra Stage: I.O.I "Suddenly"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: Ken (VIXX): PUZZLE- 신아브로 (Gradually)

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent

Greatest Hits:: BIGBANG: Sober

Song Review:: VVS: AFTER HOURS- BOTTLE$

Song Review:: ILLIT: I'LL LIKE YOU- Cherish (My Love)