Song Review:: TIOT: Time for us- Five Hours in Pieces

  • Release date: 2026 October 01
  • Album tracklist: Tell Me, Five Hours in Pieces, I'll Be Okay, fool
  • Album runtime: 14 minutes

 I'm going to try my very hardest not to be as behind in October as I was in July, August, and September. Starting with TIOT. 

I left this on repeat while I got up to go grab some salami because I just wanted to enjoy the song for a moment before I got all scrunchy between my eyebrows from listening. The answer is that I really just like this song. It's comfortingly energetic, which is a weird combination of words, but this is definitely a rock song with a comforting pat to the head. It's also very pretty, especially the very introduction, which is why I wanted to just spend some time with it. Like, genuinely, even though I'm not super paying attention to it, I've literally had it on repeat for roughly forty-five minutes and I'm just chilling with it.

Alright. The rapping is very intense compared to the rest of the vocals, but it's good because it adds a good dose of contrast to the song. Otherwise, it's a slightly milder sound than the alt-rock of the 00s, which would be the genre that this is reminding me most of. I have a feeling that this song is going to have very soft lyrics though from the little that I can pick up just from listening. I'm really enjoying this though. 

YouTube tried to play the video in 360p. Why does it hate me. I really like how soft it is, playing between the adult version and the kid versions of the members. It's such a soft music video, with a little bit of a storyline. But it's so sweet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent

Song Review:: Ken (VIXX): PUZZLE- 신아브로 (Gradually)

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: Kiss of Life: SWEAT- SWEAT

Battle of the B-Sides:: Stray Kids: MEGAVERSE

Song Review:: VVS: AFTER HOURS- BOTTLE$

Song Review:: ILLIT: I'LL LIKE YOU- Cherish (My Love)

Battle of the B-Sides:: HOT ISSUE: We Go