Music Show Wins:: Week of 01/21 - 01/27

  Hello, everyone! This week comes with a first group win as well as a first win for a song! It was also almost a clean sweep from this brand new rookie group! Whoo! Big congrats!

For our extra stages, I said in TNX's review that I might grab one of their After School Club episodes, and so I did. This is ep. 619 from 2023. I admire any idol that works at speaking a language that isn't their native one, and Hyunsoo did so well with his English. They're also a funny group of guys, and I appreciate that (not least of which they accidentally clowned Aron on his age, and that was funny too). For The Show, I grabbed a stage for Lapillus, who at this point were only a few months old, which makes it all the more impressive. And someone over on Reddit commented on how impressive AxMxP's Inkigayo stage was, and since I hadn't decided on which show I'd grab the extra stage from and they're very much a rookie group, I figured that was a good enough recommendation.

As always, the links in the spreadsheet go to my reviews if available. Have fun with the stages!

Show Champion: Alpha Drive One "FREAK ALARM"

MCountdown: Enhypen "Knife"

Music Bank: Alpha Drive One "FREAK ALARM"

Show! Music Core: Alpha Drive One "FREAK ALARM"

Inkigayo: Alpha Drive One "FREAK ALARM"

ASC Performance: 20230619 TNX "Kick It 4 Now" (note: MC Challenge starts at 12:21)

The Show: 20221004 Lapillus "Burn With Love"

The Extra Stage: Inkigayo AxMxP "PASS"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: Ken (VIXX): PUZZLE- 신아브로 (Gradually)

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent

Greatest Hits:: BIGBANG: Sober

Song Review:: VVS: AFTER HOURS- BOTTLE$

Song Review:: ILLIT: I'LL LIKE YOU- Cherish (My Love)