Music Show Wins:: Week of 2025 12/31 - 2026 01/06

  Honestly, I wasn't expecting there to be any wins this week, and the one win we got made me laugh when I saw it, not because it was ridiculous that the song would be getting wins, but because that song is months old. I honestly was not expecting that. Truly. Good for the fans, though. And good for Music Bank for being so consistent. 

If you're new to these, posts, welcome! We're down to five music shows in a week with the loss of The Show, which I am still bitter about, and I'm resisting that number and the injustice to the smaller, younger groups by sharing extra stages. I'm also leaving that spot open so that when something takes The Show's place, I won't have to do too much in the form of readjustment. 

And, as always, any links in that spreadsheet directly beneath this go to the review I wrote.

Show Champion: N/A

MCountdown: N/A

Music Bank: NMIXX "Blue Valentine"

Show! Music Core: N/A

Inkigayo: N/A

ASC Performance: 

The Show: 20181204 EXID "I Love You"

The Extra Stage: 20181115 HOTSHOT "I Hate You"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: Ken (VIXX): PUZZLE- 신아브로 (Gradually)

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent

Greatest Hits:: BIGBANG: Sober

Song Review:: VVS: AFTER HOURS- BOTTLE$

Song Review:: ILLIT: I'LL LIKE YOU- Cherish (My Love)