Music Show Wins:: Week of 02/25 - 03/03

 How long have I been posting these? I still need to look back at the previous posts to figure out what I title them. I'm not joking. This time, I tried to call it "Weekly Music Shows". 

We would have had a clean sweep if Show Champion had had a winner this week. Alas. Still! Congrats to IVE for the wins for this pre-release!

For the After School Club re-run, I went with one of my favorite live performing groups: A.C.E. This was ep. 437 from 2020. There's a reason why they're a favorite for ASC because they're kind of fantastic, but also, every time they sit down, they flip their robes and it's delightful. This is just a fun episode with them, and I gave you the choreography at 2x speed and it's incredible. They did so good.. The The Show re-run, I went back to 2016 and Dal Shabet! Have a good stage! For the extra stage, I went with Inkigayo and Daily:Direction, who just debuted, so check them out.

The links in the spreadsheet all go to my reviews (all two links) as always. The link down with the After School Club goes to the full episode because embedding those videos here go a little weird. 

Show Champion: N/A

MCountdown: IVE "BANG BANG"

Music Bank: IVE "BANG BANG"

Show! Music Core: IVE "BANG BANG"

Inkigayo: IVE "BANG BANG"

ASC Performance: 20200908 A.C.E "Favorite Boys (Goblin)" 

The Show:  20161025 Dal Shabet "FRI. SAT. SUN"

The Extra Stage: Inkigayo Daily:Direction "ROOMBADOOMBA"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Battle of the B-Sides:: Stray Kids: MEGAVERSE

Halloween Spookening: 2025 Edition

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent

Song Review:: Ken (VIXX): PUZZLE- 신아브로 (Gradually)

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: Kiss of Life: SWEAT- SWEAT

Song Review:: ILLIT: I'LL LIKE YOU- Cherish (My Love)

Battle of the B-Sides:: HOT ISSUE: We Go