Music Show Wins:: Week of 06/17 - 06/23

  I'm laughably behind, so you're getting the succinct version. Triple Crown! Whoo! The performance for aespa is from Music Bank.

All links go to my reviews, as per usual.

Show Champion: N/A

MCountdown: aespa "LEMONADE"

Music Bank: BOYNEXTDOOR "VIRAL"

Show! Music Core: N/A

Inkigayo: ILLIT "It's Me"

ASC Performance: N/A

The Show: N/A

The Extra Stage: RIIZE "Do your dance"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Billlie: appendix: Of All We Have Lost- trampoline {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Battle of the B-Sides:: f(x): Shadow

Song Review:: TEMPEST: As I am- In The Dark

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Battle of the B-Sides:: KARA: Mister

Music Show Wins:: Week of 10/22 - 10/28

Song Review:: MEOVV: MEOW {Debut}

Song Review:: BABYMONSTER: DRIP- Love In My Heart