Music Show Wins:: Week of 07/15 - 07/21

  I thought I'd be able to get these done so I could go into August caught up. Alas.

As always, links in the spreadsheet go to my reviews.

Show Champion: AHOF "Run To You"

MCountdown: ATEEZ "BAD"

Music Bank: Yeonjun "Ice Cream"

Show! Music Core: Yeonjun "Ice Cream"

Inkigayo: I.O.I "Suddenly"

ASC Performance: N/A

The Show: N/A

The Extra Stage: UDTT "Viper"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Greatest Hits:: BIGBANG: Sober

Music Show Wins:: Week of 10/22 - 10/28

Song Review:: MEOVV: MEOW {Debut}

Song Review:: Kiss of Life: SWEAT- SWEAT

Song Review:: Billlie: appendix: Of All We Have Lost- trampoline {Pre-Release}