Music Show Wins:: Week of 07/22 - 07/28

  The Show is back again this week, everyone, which means a full set of wins, one of which was a huge surprise and required me to review a song I missed back in 2024! And I'm almost caught up so you can get the commentary again soon!

As always, links in the chart go to my reviews.

Show Champion: idntt "Kids Return"

MCountdown: ATEEZ "BAD"

Music Bank: idntt "Kids Return"

Show! Music Core: RESCENE "Pretty Girl"

Inkigayo: RESCENE "LOVE ATTACK"

ASC Performance: N/A

The Show: idntt "Kids Return"

The Extra Stage: 8TURN "Stagefright"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: Billlie: appendix: Of All We Have Lost- trampoline {Pre-Release}

Greatest Hits:: BIGBANG: Sober

Music Show Wins:: Week of 10/22 - 10/28

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: Daesung (BIGBANG): Falling Slowly

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent