Music Show Wins:: Week of 07/29 - 08/04

  I am behind again! I was so close!

As always, the links down in the spreadsheet go to my reviews!

Show Champion: fromis_9 "Vitamin ME"

MCountdown: Jennie "Less than a Lover"

Music Bank: fromis_9 "Vitamin ME"

Show! Music Core: fromis_9 "Vitamin ME"

Inkigayo: N/A

ASC Performance: N/A

The Show: N/A

The Extra Stage: LUN8 "Sneakers"

The Extra Extra Stage: HEART OF WOMAN "TEA"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Music Show Wins:: Week of 10/22 - 10/28

Song Review:: MEOVV: MEOW {Debut}

Song Review:: Jungwoo (NCT): SUGAR {Debut}

Song Review:: Lucy: Sorry Not Sorry OST Part 1- A New Chapter

Song Review:: Fiestar: You're pitiful

Song Review:: BABYMONSTER: DRIP- Love In My Heart