Song Review:: VERIVERY: Lost and Found- RED (Beggin')

  • Release date: 2025 December 01

  • Album tracklist: RED (Beggin'), empty, Blame us

  • Album runtime: 9 minutes

 I've never gotten to do a review for this group before, which makes me sad because I really like this group and they need more attention. One of the most synchronized groups in all of K-Pop, y'all. But at least we're getting a release now, even if it's only a single.

That opening sounds like an old movie and I am living for it. There are a lot of shifts and variations happening in the instrumental, which I love. We've also got a stringed instrument happening, and we all know that if I hear one, I'm all about that. It's a little bit too short for me to be content with the runtime, but generally speaking, I kind of love this. There's so much drama in the instrumental, and that includes an electric guitar that does not steal focus.

You know what song this intro reminds me of? Skyfall by Adele. There are bits throughout where I'm reminded again of that song, which brings me a lot of joy because I also love that song. The rappers and the vocalists are practically piling on top of each other and rolling between the two styles so well. It's incredible. This is a gorgeous song and I'm so happy to have them dropping new music.

What in the storyline is this? Also, no wonder I immediately was like "Let me hit the big red acceptance button", because this is kind of a spooky song now that I'm looking at the lyrics. But it's amazing. Verivery is back to prove they've got that synchronization still and with a storyline to boot. Perfect. No notes. And I may toss this into my Halloween playlist.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Song Review:: KickFlip: Flip It, Kick It- Umm Great {Pre-Debut}

Song Review:: NEXZ: Beat-Boxer- I'm Him {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: Ken (VIXX): PUZZLE- 신아브로 (Gradually)

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent

Greatest Hits:: BIGBANG: Sober

Song Review:: VVS: AFTER HOURS- BOTTLE$

Song Review:: ILLIT: I'LL LIKE YOU- Cherish (My Love)