Song Review:: Picheolin (Dino) (Seventeen): 吉BOARD- Micheo Micheo {Debut}
- Release date: 2026 August 03
- Album tracklist: ZZAN, Party Rock Rock (prod. Hitchhiker), Sincerely (prod. Lee Hyun Do of DEUX), Micheo Micheo, Love Sick (narr. Lee Moon Sae), For JEONG and LOVE, LIKE IT
- Album runtime: 20 minutes
The day has finally arrived, everyone, and I am late. So late, in fact, that I forgot there was another song that was a pre-release. But, he has officially debuted. Also, I'm super excited to see him on Zip Daesung, because that's two maknaes who stepped away from their groups by doing trot as their solo debut. I'm also laughing that one of the tracks is both Picheolin and Dino.
The piano does such a great fake out for the song. Gorgeous iano and then it's just all trot. If I had to describe this song, which I absolutely do since I'm here, that is like Italian disco, but villa Italian disco, not city. It's surprisingly rural feeling, obviously something I relate to. This is high energy with a strong dance beat, but the kind of dance that feels like something even I could do. I love this. I do kind of wish we got the instrumental on its own, but this is enough.
Break out the karaoke set. I heard someone once say that the ideal setting for trot music is karaoke at 1 AM with your friends after a night of drinking. Dino and the producer (who I assume is Bumzu) decided to pull out the karaoke echo sound there in the middle and at the beginning. Amusingly, both times we get Picheolin's catchphrase "사랑의 눈빛". The fact that we also get a "한 번 더" as well makes this perfect for a concert. Oh, and if you thought I'd forggot to mention his vibrato, I want to roll around in it and scream to the heavens that we need more. I want all the vibrato, especially his, and more of it during group activities.
This is such a gaudy and ridiculous music video. I love him.
Comments
Post a Comment