Music Show Wins:: Week of 05/06 - 05/12

  So many first wins for songs, and, I think we may have a first win for a group? I think so? If that's the case, then an even bigger congrats! 

I miss back when After School Club was active (yes, I'm still in denial) because then I didn't have to pick an artist. And then I didn't miss seeing those three every week. It was nice getting to see what Aron is up to. Sigh. Don't let my melancholy stop you from enjoying Ep. 576 from back in 2023, featuring ATBO, though! For The Show, I went with Cravity (and it was actually my first time hearing that song; whoever is doing the ad-libs there at the end, yowza) in 2020. I grabbed three extra stages for y'all this week. First up, I went with 82MAJOR, then ILLIT, then Xnghan&Xoul, so I hope you enjoy those as much as I did. 

As always, any links in the spreadsheet go to my reviews, and then down with the ASC episode, that link goes to the entire episode, which gets a bit wonky when I try to embed it, so I don't try anymore and just give you the whole link. Cheers! Happy watching!

Show Champion: NEXZ "Mmchk"

MCountdown: Cortis "RedRed"

Music Bank: TWS "You, You"

Show! Music Core: AKMU "Paradise of Rumors"

Inkigayo: TWS "You, You"

ASC Performance: 20230530 ATBO "Next To Me"

The Show: 20200421 Cravity "Jumper"

The Extra Stage: 82MAJOR "Sign"

The Extra Extra Stage: ILLIT "It's Me"

The Extra Extra Extra Stage: Xnghan&Xoul "Glow"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review:: Super Junior: Super Junior 25- Express Mode

Halloween Spookening: 2025 Edition

Battle of the B-Sides: 9Muses: Miss Agent

Song Review:: Ken (VIXX): PUZZLE- 신아브로 (Gradually)

Battle of the B-Sides:: Stray Kids: MEGAVERSE

Greatest Hits:: Hyo (Girls' Generation): Sober

Song Review:: ALL(H)OURS: SMOKE POINT- Graffiti {Pre-Release}

Song Review:: Kiss of Life: SWEAT- SWEAT

Battle of the B-Sides:: HOT ISSUE: We Go

Battle of the B-Sides:: The Boyz: Survive The Night